Planetary saws for cutting and chamfering rigid ABS, PVC, PE and PP pipes.
Advantages and key features:
- Hydraulically driven cutting arm featuring a feeler pin. Chamfers and cuts through thick-walled pipes evenly, even if oval.
- Chamfer depth adjustable.
- Short cutting cycle suitable for high extrusion speeds.
- Dynamically balanced cutting rotor. Allows accurate cutting even at high speeds.
- Chip/dust extraction system. Integrated system with high extraction power, with periodical automatic control of the extraction efficiency.
- Optional universal clamps. Eight-armed clamps with rubber pads, assuring excellent grip, even on PE pipes. They allow holding all workable diameters in the machine’s range without any operator intervention.
- Optional synchronzation. Allows adjustment of carriage speed as extrusion speed varies.
- Optional Computerised Numerical Control (CNC). Allows “Cutting on the fly” (Sica patent), which consists in cutting groups of long and short pipes without the cutting carriage returning to the “home” position.