FullAuto planetary saws for cutting and chamfering rigid ABS and PVC pipes with automatic diameter change directly in an extrusion line.
Advantages and key features:
- Combined cutting system. It consists in two arms, one with a cutting disc and/or chamfer, and the other with only a knife. First the arm with the disc and/or chamfer cuts the pipe to a given depth first, then the arm with the knife completes the cut through the remaining wall-thickness. Chips do not enter inside the pipe.
- Automatic format change system. An electromechanical measuring device records the speed of the pipe, adjusts the cutting length and recognizes variations in diameter. The machine pinpoints and eliminates the conical section of the pipe and configures itself to the new format.
- Hydraulically driven cutting arm. Facilitates pipe cutting by automatically positioning itself according to the new format.
- Universal pipe clamps. Multiple-armed clamps with rubber pads, assuring efficient and uniform grip on pipes. Unlike traditional clamps, they allow holding all workable diameters in the machine’s range without any operator intervention.
- Synchronization. Allows adjustment of carriage speed as extrusion speed varies, and assures higher precision in cutting length.
- Automatic control and setting of two cutting arms plus chamfer depth.