Planetary saws for combined cutting of rigid ABS, PVC, PE and PP pipes.
Advantages and key features:
- Combined cutting system. It consists in two arms, one with a cutting disc and/or chamfer, and the other with only a knife. First the arm with the disc and/or chamfer cuts the pipe to a given depth first, then the arm with the knife completes the cut swarfless through the remaining wall-thickness. Chips do not enter inside the pipe.
- Hydraulically driven cutting arm featuring a feeler pin. Chamfers and cuts through thick-walled pipes easily, even if oval.
- Chamfer depth adjustable.
- Chip/dust extraction system. Integrated system with high extraction power, with periodical automatic control of the extraction efficiency.
- Optional Universal clamps. Eight-armed clamps with rubber pads. They allow holding all workable diameters in the machine’s range without any operator intervention.
- Optional synchronization. Automatic adjustment of carriage speed as extrusion speed varies.
- Computerised Numerical Control (CNC). Allows “Cutting on the fly” (SICA patent), which consists in cutting groups of long and short pipes without the cutting carriage returning to the “home” position.
- New version fully electric and pneumatic with complete control of the cutting and chamfering phases.