Planetary saws with circular blade for cutting rigid PE and PP-R pipes with high wall-thickness without extraction of material.
Advantages and key features:
- Hydraulically driven cutting arm. Cuts through thick-walled pipes easily.
- Dynamically balanced cutting rotor. Makes for precise cutting without rough edges even at high speeds and reduces strain on moving parts.
- Optional universal clamps. Multiple-armed clamps with rubber pads, assuring efficient and uniform grip on pipes. Unlike traditional clamps, they permit gripping all the diameters produced by the machine without any operator intervention.
- Optional synchronization. Allows adjustment of carriage speed as extrusion speed varies, and assures higher precision in cutting length.
- New version fully electric and pneumatic for complete control of the thick-wall pipes cutting phases.