Belling machines for rigid molecularly oriented PVC pipes, availiable with mechanical mandrel or Rieber system.
Advantages and key features:
- Sica-patented forming system with special heating process and final forming on a mechanical mandrel.
- Two ovens: one hot air and one contact oven. The combination of these two systems produces final heating and optimum deformability for forming a socket compatible with the pipe’s resistance class.
- Socket cooling with ventilated air.
- High hourly production rate. This bells machine keeps pace with the production rate of automatic bioriented pipe lines.
- Forming of sockets with EUR-type gasket seat and Z-Joint.
- Processing of PVC-O pipes up to class PN32.
- Simultaneous processing of pipes of different lengths.
- Socket-edge upsetting flange in forming station.