Scrap removing machine (inner socket wall formed inside the corrugator) for corrugated pipes in PE and PP.
Advantages and key features:
- Cutting cycle with no downtime.
- Cutting accuracy. A mechanical stop lever places the pipe at the correct position and a pipe clamp locks it during cutting.
- Pipe kept completely clean. The cut is performed with a knife, therefore without dust or chips removal.
- Automatic scrap removal by means of a mechanical grip.
- Variable scrap cut through a simple blade support adjustment.
- Equipped with PLC for easy operation.
- Machine developed on the basis of the tried and tested know-how of SICA in the manufacturing of saws.
- Provides a finished product without operator intervention.