Automatic devices for inserting sealing rings in the socket’s ring seat on smooth compact PVC-U, PVC-O, PP and HDPE pipe. The machines are designed for an automatic integrated work cycle with automatic in line belling machines or to work independently offline.
Advantages and key features:
- Single or double wedge inserting systems. Can be used to insert various kinds of rings.
- Single tool with single or double wedge for each diameter capable of maintaining the maximum productivity of the belling machines (up to 1200 sockets/h for the Everbell3), reduced overall dimensions, and easier and faster tool change.
- Ring storage with 6 or 12 rods for low operator intervention.
- Automatic ring lubrication system that facilitates gasket insertion.
- Quick tool change.
- The final product is complete with gasket, hence reducing labor costs.
- Pipe secured during gasket insertion with clamps (insertion into pipes) or with special locking device (insertion into fittings).