FullAuto haul-offs for pulling PVC, ABS, PE and PP solid-wall pipes with automatic diameter change in the extrusion line.
Advantages and key features:
- Synchronization and repositioning. Synchronization between the extruder and the haul-off allows control of the extrusion speed and the repositioning of the caterpillars. The FullAuto haul-off adapts automatically to diameter changes during processing, repositioning the caterpillars to maintain the same extrusion axis. Constant traction is guaranteed during the automatic changeover.
- Independently driven caterpillars using vector motors, which allow for constant pulling power. Furthermore, they reduce energy waste and the number of moving parts subject to maintenance.
- Long caterpillar contact length. The caterpillars ensure a secure grip on the pipe and provide considerable pulling power.
- Bow-shaped caterpillars. The shape reduces stretching and wear on the caterpillars, thus prolonging the life of the machine.
- Pivoting upper caterpillars with pipe crushing control system.
- Motorized lower caterpillars, the position of which can be adjusted according to the pipe diameter.
- Chain conveyors with neutral rubber pads that do not mark the pipe.