Haul-offs for pulling smooth-wall pipes in ABS, PVC, PE and PP. Combination up to 4 haul-offs for hauling in four-extrusion line and with different speed on the 4 axes is available (Combopull).
Advantages and key features:
- Independently driven caterpillars using vector motors. They allow a constant pulling power. Furthermore, they reduce energy waste and the number of moving parts subject to maintenance.
- Long caterpillar contact length assures a good grip on the pipe and provides considerable pulling power.
- Caterpillars bow profile. The shape reduces stretching and wear of the caterpillars, thus prolonging the life of the machine.
- Pivoted upper caterpillars which feature a pipe crushing control system.
- Motorized positioning of lower caterpillars that can be adjusted according to the diameter.
- Chain conveyors with neutral rubber pads on chains that do no mark the pipe.