Belling machines for rigid PE, PP pipes, for single or multisocketing (up to 4 pipes at a time), with PSP system (Permanent Socket Profile – international SICA patent).
Advantages and key features:
- The (SICA patented) PSP system allows forming sockets with internal calibration and avoids spontaneous shrinkage of sockets, even after lengthy exposure to atmospheric agents.
- Intelligent handling. System prevents pipe handling arms from moving when the pipe is not in a continuous sequence. This means the machine does not work without a load, avoiding loss of productivity.
- High hourly production rate (up to 1200 sockets/hour).
- Belling of short pieces (150 mm (6’’) plus socket).
- Production of solvent-cement sockets and sockets with gasket seats.
- Double sockets can be produced by pairing two machines.
- Heating system with thermo-controlled zones. Allows uniform heating even of thick-walled pipes.
- Forming system for compact or multilayer pipes.
- Configurable for processing pipe lengths of up to 6 m (20’).