The EL series of automatic pipe elevators receive pipes from the line, and then deposits them one at time in an unloading area at a defined height.
The EG series of automatic pipe elevator-rotators receive pipes from the line and rotates them according to the selected program. Rotated pipes are then deposited one at time in an unloading area at a defined height with the socket end alternatively arranged.
Advantages and key features:
- Packaging process automation resulting in labor costs reduction.
- Ease of use and maintenance. Machine mechanics are simple and functional, which makes machine use and maintenance simple.
- In the EG series the pipe rotation feature can be deactivated. The machine is functional and flexibile.
- Warning light and audible signal. Indicates when the set number of pipes has been reached.
- Low investment cost. The essential feature allows a machine with low costs and a safe return on investment.
- The elevator-rotators can also be configured with pneumatic device that can hold the rotating pipe. For a better guarantee of stability of the rotating pipe, which is useful when the pipe is not correctly formed.