Machine for pulling and planetary cutting/chamfering rigid ABS and PVC pipes.
Key features and advantages:
- Combination of 1 haul-off and 1 planetary saw (2×1 version) or of 2 haul-offs and 2 planetary saws (2×2 version for double extrusion) or 4 haul-offs and 4 saws (4×4 version for quadruple strand extrusion lines) for pulling and cutting/chamfering ABS and PVC pipes with high extrusion speed.
- Haul-off with 2 caterpillars with pivoting upper caterpillar that can be pneumatically positioned; lower chain caterpillar with fixed height and with high-friction, low-wear neutral vulcanized rubber pads.
- Vector drive systems of caterpillars and constant pulling power at different extrusion speeds.
- Planetary saw with pneumatically operated, floating chamfer system.
- Chip/dust extraction system with high output. Integrated system with high extraction power, with periodical automatic control of the extraction efficiency.
- Synchronization. Cutting units electronically synchronized with the haul-offs’ speed.
- High productivity of short pipes even at high extrusion speeds.
- Optional universal clamps. Multiple-armed clamps with rubber pads, assuring efficient and uniform grip on pipes. Unlike traditional clamps, they allow holding all workable diameters in the machine’s range without any operator intervention.