Machines for pulling and planetary cutting rigid HD-PE and PP-R pipes without material extraction.
Advantages and key features:
- Combination of 1 haul-off and 1 planetary saw (2×1 version) or of 2 haul-offs and 2 planetary saws (2×2 version for double extrusion) for pulling and cutting with knife without material extraction PVC, PE and PP-R pipes with high extrusion speed.
- Haul-off with 2 caterpillars with pivoting upper caterpillar that can be pneumatically positioned; height-adjustable lower caterpillar with chain with high-friction, low-wear neutral vulcanized rubber pads.
- Vector drive systems of caterpillars and constant pulling power at different extrusion speeds.
- Planetary cutting machine with cutting system with knife operated pneumatically.
- Synchronization. Cutting units electronically synchronized with the haul-offs’ speed.
- High productivity of short pipes even at high extrusion speeds.
- Optional universal clamps. Multiple-armed clamps with rubber pads, assuring efficient and uniform grip on pipes. Unlike traditional clamps, they allow holding all workable diameters in the machine’s range without any operator intervention.
- It is available a version with 2 saws only without haul-offs.