Semiautomatic belling machines for forming solvent-cement sockets or sockets with gasket seats on rigid pipes and fittings in ABS, PVC and PP
Advantages and key features:
- High productivity and low production costs.
- Long-term quality of socket, comparable to the quality achieved with automatic models.
- Belling of pipes, fittings and double sockets (pass through and otherwise) of any shape.
- Forming system with mechanical mandrel with expandable inserts and external pressure (BS/R 500), with solvent cement mandrel, or by air blowing. Vacuum action in the Rieber cycle (BS/R/F 500).
- Single oven or multiple ovens. With this option, any production requirements can be met.
- Version available for Rieber socket processing (BS/R/F 500).
- Adjustable ovens. Facilitate the job of heating special pieces (for BSR 500 and BS/R/F 500 only).
- Low production and maintenance costs.
- Possibility of adjusting the machine in two working positions (horizontal and vertical) in relation to different production needs: the machine can process pipes with length up to 6 m (20’) (BS/R 200).