Single-oven automatic belling machines for rigid pipes in PVC with structured walls (corrugated or ultrarib).
Advantages and key features:
- Limited energy consumption and minimum overall dimensions.
- Heating system with thermoregulated, hot air oven. Allows the pipe to be heated evenly both inside and out (oven with ceramic elements in BA/CA/D/1T 1200).
- Forming system with mechanical mandrel with expandable inserts.
- Socket air-cooling system with ventilated air.
- Belling pipes of any length from 1 m (3’) to 6 m (20’) (available in versions for pipes up to 12 m (40’)).
Specialized versions (L) for processing pipes with smooth, compact walls for forming solvent-cement sockets.