Automatic ring fitting units for corrugated pipes, suitable for placing the gasket into a preset groove on the pipe end opposite the socket. Suitable for inline installation, downstream from cutting and/or belling machines. Also available in standalone version (OL).
Advantages and features:
- Automatic inserting system with multiple gripping system. Guarantees lower elastic stress of the gaskets, and greater assurance of their integrity.
- Grippers with pneumatic control and “knuckle” closing system. When closed they cannot open accidentally, which guarantees that the gripper is locked effectively throughout the stretching process.
- Graphic touch screen display guarantees intuitive and immediate control of the machine.
- No accessories for diameter or gasket type change, which enables minimal set-up times for format change.
- Automatic configuration system for the inserting process once the basic working parameters (gasket geometry and pipe) have been defined. Easy control of the entire process.
- Full integration in existing lines possible. Line production rates remain unchanged, while the automation level is increased at the same time.