Single or double-extrusion inline threading machines with opposite facing heads for PVC, PE and PP pipes; for conical and cylindrical, internal and external threads according to DIN 4925 and DIN 2999 standards.
Advantages and key features:
- 2 or 4 threading heads opposite each other for mono-extrusion or double-extrusion, respectively.
- Motorized bench for receiving inline 3m or 6m pipes, serving the threading heads, and unloading the threading pipes.
- Quick tool mounting/unmounting system.
- Threading chamfer with specific geometry to minimize dust production.
- PLC for the full control of the threading process, with automatic setting from the display of the pipe end portion to be threaded.